The access and use of the website www.lacasitadewendy.com (the “Website”) grants the condition of User to the visitor of the Website implies the total acceptance without reservations by the User of these conditions of use. In case of non-acceptance, please do not use the Web.
Intellectual and industrial property
The Website and its contents, including designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible to industrial use and commercial (i) are owned and owned by La Casita de Wendy or by third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website and (ii) are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
In no case will it be understood that La Casita de Wendy grants any license or waives, transmits, assigns all or part of said rights nor confers any right or expectation of right, and especially, of alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express and written authorization of La Casita de Wendy or the corresponding owners.
The User may only use the Website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior express and written authorization of La Casita de Wendy.
The general conditions cited here apply to all transactions carried out at www.lacasitadewendy.com, the domain owned byLa casita de wendy SL NIF: B82931460 C/ Nuria 32 2ºB 28034 Madrid, Spain.
Access to and use of lacasitadewendy.com is regulated by these conditions of use and sale.
Access to this website, its use and the purchase of items at lacasitadewendy.com presuppose reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions.
lacasitadewendy may modify or update these general conditions in whole or in part, taking into account any changes in legislation and regulations in force. Each new version of the General Conditions will be effective from the date of its publication on lacasitadewendy.com Please review these general conditions often. If you do not agree with any change that may occur in the general conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
To use any of the services or some sections available on this website, you will need to register.
We may change the information required for your registration from time to time. When you register, you will be required to provide certain personal information that must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. If any of the information you provided when registering changes, please change it in MY DETAILS.
The client is solely and exclusively responsible for the use of lacasitadewendy.com and its contents, and lacasitadewendy.com cannot be held responsible for any use of the website or its contents by each of the users who do not respect the current legislation and regulations. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for the communication of incorrect, false or related information and data to third parties (in the event that they have not expressed their consent in this regard), as well as the incorrect use of the same.
In case of observing that illegal activities are being carried out, or these general conditions are being violated, we reserve the right to deny your access to this Website or any part of it, without notification.
1. General conditions of sale
- lacasitadewendy offers the sale of its products through www.lacasitadewendy.com only to final consumers. This Website is exclusively for your personal use.\rFinal consumer is any individual who purchases at lacasitadewendy for purposes other than business, commercial or professional activities. lacasitadewendy will not attend to any order that is not made by a final consumer.
- lacasitadewendy reserves the right to modify the commercial offer at any time on its Website (changes to prices, products, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions). These modifications will not affect in any case the purchases already made.
- The prices displayed on this website for countries of the European Union already include the VAT that may apply, so you will not have any additional surcharge.
- The prices that appear on the Web for countries outside the European Union do not include VAT. Upon receiving your package, you will have to face a tax surcharge.
- Customs costs are not included in the price and must be paid by the buyer. La Casita de Wendy is not responsible for the costs of tariffs and customs clearance that each country or city has to apply.
- You can contact the customs offices of your country to request detailed information about these expenses. If you decide to reject your purchase made at lacasitadewendy.com once the package arrives, you will have to be responsible for the original shipping costs, any tax or customs charge applied to your order, as well as the cost of shipping the package back to our offices. . This amount will be deducted from the amount to be returned from your order. We are required by law to declare the exact value of the contents of the package and we cannot alter it in any way.
- Closing a contract with lacasitadewendy:
- To make a purchase, you must add the products that interest you in the \'shopping cart\' and follow the steps that are defined on the Web. To close a sales contract with lacasitadewendy you have to fill out the order form that we make available to you in electronic format and send it to us following all the steps.
- The contract with lacasitadewendy is closed at the moment we receive your order electronically and verify the veracity of all the data.
- Before sending your order, you are invited to read the general conditions and you can change your data if they are not correct.
- After the electronic delivery of your order, a screen will appear informing you of the order number and that the order has been placed. We recommend that you print this screen in case you do not receive the e-mail that we automatically issue informing you of the confirmation of your order. and the number that corresponds to it.
- lacasitadewendy can refrain from placing orders that do not have solvency guarantees, that are incomplete or in the event that the products are not available. In any of these cases, you will be notified by e-mail that the contract has not been closed, informing you of the reasons why it could not be carried out.
- In the event that prior to detecting the problem, the order form has been transmitted and paid for, you will be sent a payment of what you have already anticipated.
lacasitadewendy.com does not sell second-hand products, damaged products or low-quality products according to the corresponding standards offered in the market.
The characteristics of each product are shown within their corresponding tabs at lacasitadewendy.com. The products offered on the lacasitadewendy.com website may not correspond to the actual details of the products since the images of the products may look different depending on the monitor or web browser used.
To obtain any clarification, make a claim or if any incident arises related to your order, you can contact us at: La casita de wendy C/ Naranjo 7 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid. Tel/Fax: 91 189 79 07 or send us an e-mail to the email@example.com
Right of withdrawal
In lacasitadewendywe care about the satisfaction of our customers. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied or simply what you have ordered is not your size, you have the possibility to exercise your right of withdrawal within a period of 10 working days from the date you received the order.
To return an order you have to write firstname.lastname@example.org these 10 working days.
Your right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- You must email@example.com inform us of the items you wish to return.
- The products must be returned intact; They cannot be used or damaged.
- The products must carry the identifying label and it must be attached to the article.
- The products will be returned in their original packaging.
- The products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment, we do not accept in any case receiving returns of the same order separately.
Your return must meet all these conditions to be accepted.
In the event that your return does not meet these conditions and is not accepted,lacasitadewendywould contact you to offer you the option of returning the items that have not been accepted.
All expenses generated by this return, including the transport of these items, customs fees or taxes will be borne by you. If you do not accept this optionlacasitadewendyYou can keep the items and the amount of them.
In the moment in whichlacasitadewendycheck that all the conditions mentioned above are met, we will send you an e-mail informing you of the acceptance of the return.
From that date we have 30 working days to refund the amount of your purchase. Shipping costs will not be refunded in any case.
Items returned correctly and undamaged will be refunded to the same credit card with which the order was purchased, including VAT and excluding shipping costs.
Shipping costs will only be returned in the event that the reasons for the return are attributable tolacasitadewendy, such as that the item is not the one you ordered or that it is defective.
The refund will be made through the payment method you used.
For more information about returns and the procedure, please firstname.lastname@example.org
lacasitadewendyaccepts payments through Paypal, VISA, MASTERCARD and bank transfer.
Security and confidentiality
lacasitadewendyguarantees security and confidentiality in all communications with its clients.
All online payment operations are carried out through a secure server, based on the SSL standard that protects the data against violation attempts by third parties.
lacasitadewendyguarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal, domiciliary, payment and any other data provided by our clients in accordance with the provisions of theOrganic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the provisions of theOrganic Law 15/1999 of December 13, you can at any time exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data by communicating it in writing toLa casita de wendy SL NIF: B82931460 C/ Nuria 32 2ºB 28034 Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to:email@example.com
General conditions of use
Intellectual Property Rights
The user acknowledges and admits that all copyright, designs, photographs including all rights to image, graphics, sounds, music, video, audio, text, trademarks and all other content and intellectual and material rights regarding the content described herein, including the softwarelacasitadewendyand all HTML codes contained in this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights oflacasitadewendyand the other rights holders.
lacasitadewendydoes not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that your use of them will not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this website and its contents is under your responsibility.
The user can use the content of this website only as expressly authorized bylacasitadewendyand/or the other rights holders. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above content is prohibited and may lead to serious legal consequences.
This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. It is prohibited to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, publish or commercially exploit any content, software, products or services on this Website, including any benefit obtained at the cost of advertising our Website in any other medium.
Regarding the use of lacasitadewendy.com, you are authorized to view the website and its contents, to carry out browsing operations on the website that are carried out solely for the legitimate use of lacasitadewendy.com and its contents. In addition, you can make any temporary reproduction devoid of economic relevance and that is an integral and essential part of the viewing of lacasitadewendy.com and its contents.
It is strictly prohibited to use, distribute and copy the aforementioned materials on another server or location.
The contents and the lacasitadewendy server are free of viruses. If when using this website or its contents, and you have a technical problem to solve, lacasitadewendy will not be responsible for the costs generated by services or repairs.
Links to other websites
lacasitadewendymay include links on the Web to third-party Web sites.lacasitadewendyhas not reviewed all third party websites and does not carry out controls on them.lacasitadewendyIn no case can it be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures they adopt regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
lacasitadewendyalways try to put the means so that there is no information or content on the Website that includes physical or psychological violence or that may hurt the sensitivity of users in any of its forms or expressions.
lacasitadewendydoes not guarantee that the contents of its website are appropriate or lawful in countries other than Spain.
If you consider that any content is illicit or illegal in your country, we ask you to avoid entering our website. If you decide to enter it, you will be solely responsible for the use that you decide to give to the services provided bylacasitadewendy.
lacasitadewendyAlways try to ensure that its contents are careful and do not contain incorrect information. In the event of an error of this type beyond our control, we would proceed to correct it immediately.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
\rThe purchases made withlacasitadewendyare subject to Spanish law.